Honoring those on the move
There are those who quickly make their mark in the marketing field. That’s why the Top Marketers Club is pleased to honor those who are up-and-coming in our profession. We are looking for young marketers who are doing great things in their organizations or in their own companies.
The Rising Stars in Marketing Award recognizes young marketers who have demonstrated special creativity or ability in marketing and show evidence of a promising future in the field.
The awardees of the Award will be recognized by the industry as future leaders and will act as role models for all young marketers.
To qualify, nominees must:
- Be 35 years of age or younger at the date of entry.
- Have been in a marketing role for a minimum of five years.
- Be regarded as an emerging leader by senior members of their company
Be nominated by a senior executive in their marketing organization
These individuals should have:
- Made valuable contributions to the overall excellence/effectiveness of their marketing organization
- Demonstrated leadership, innovation, creativity, and accountability in executing their marketing responsibilities
- Exemplified skill in integrating marketing disciplines and working with other professionals
- Exhibited knowledge of current issues in marketing